Tuesday 10 July 2018

TREMBLING AND SHAKING

TREMBLING AND SHAKING
Trembling and shaking and starring as always
Losing my balance and freezing at doorways
Often forgetting it’s time for my pills
These are the symptoms that give me the chills

Pink colored tablets and clinical trials  
Art healing sessions that fill me with smiles
Singing and dancing and feeling at ease
These are my weapons against the disease

Winning the battle and finding a cure
Remaining active and smiling for sure
Standing up straight and feeling so strong
These are my hopes that will soon come along

When the pain comes
When the shake starts
When I’m feeling blue
I simply remember to take a breath
And go through the day with you

1 comment:

  1. Hello Despina, please get in touch if you're interested in contributing "I Will Thrive" as a duet to Parkinsong Duets, www.parkinsong.org love Gerald

    ReplyDelete